Learning web development is profitable and future prove profession. learning web development is a good decision you want to take because we are now in the technology era, technology grows every day.
After making my research for about 90 days, I brought to you the 5 best platforms you can learn web development without paying a penny. All website am going to mention offers free web development courses and provide a well intuitive tutorial to kick start your programming career.
Before we move on let’s get ourselves familiar with web development.
What’s Web Development?
Web development is the process of building software on the web or in a nutshell Web development is an application program and perform on the web. Web development is also known as Website development or Web programming.
A person who took web development as a profession is called a web developer or a web programmer.
Who can Learn Web Development?
Anybody who has a zeal for technology can learn web development.
Why Learn Web Development?
There are many reasons that cover learning web development, some of these reasons are:
- Future Prove: This reason is a common reason why people are learning programming, Web development is a future prove profession because we are now in the technology age, every company needs a programmer.
- Fine Salary: Everybody loves money, web development is among the highest paying career in the world, it pays around $60,019 – $500,000 per year base on the company you are working with.
- No Stress: I don’t think web development is stressful, but it required deep thinking that can make you weak. Another reason is that you can work from home that other professions may not permit you, for example, Consider yourself as a receptionist, you can’t tell your boss that you will be working freelancing, no it can’t work because your physical appearance is needed
It Gives Joy: For me, web development gives joy, how? Anytime I program and it works, my reaction will be like:I think this happens to most developers out there, not only me.
Where To Learn Web Development For Free?
There are many websites or platforms that are teaching web development courses, but not all of them offer free courses. Making my research, I found these 5 awesome platforms that will teach you from zero to hero, Moreover, before you begin your programming course journey, you can watch a video guide on how you can become a better programmer.
Bonus: Here is a video guide on how to become a better programmer
Some of these websites that teach free web development course are:
- lyty.dev: According to the author of lyty.dev, LYTY is an acronym derived from Learn Yourself Teach Yourself. LYTY is an online learning platform where you can learn web development free courses. Their courses are completely free. Furthermore, they provide a real-time Do it Yourself editor that you can use to practice new things learned on the website. you can follow this link to explore http://lyty.dev/.
- Freecodecamp: Freecodecam has recorded 30,000 +freeCodeCamp.org graduates that have gotten jobs at tech companies including Google, Amazon, Spotify, and Facebook. e.t.c Freecodecamp is a good place to learn web development free course without paying a penny. Follow the link to explore https://www.freecodecamp.org/
- Youtube.com: Youtube is a vlog website where people create and watch videos for free. Thousand of developers are willing to teach people for free(i also teach free web development courses on youtube, you can subscribe to my channel here), all you need to do is to search for a specific course you want to learn, then BOOM!! enjoy your free course
- W3schools.com: W3school has gained its popularity since the old days, This website is popular among the websites that teaches web development free course. w3schools is also a good place you can learn from, they also have a live editor that you can use for practice. Follow the link to explore https://www.w3schools.com/
- Javatpoint.com. Also, offer free web development courses, they provide an intuitive web development course, which is also a good place to learn. follow the link to explore https://www.javatpoint.com/
Explore those websites listed to learn web development courses for free. If you know any website that offers a completed free course, try commenting I will update the post Thanks.